5 Ways A Claim Could Help You Recover
If a serious accident injury on the job has put you out of work — and you’re desperate to know what to do now without sufficient income — Law Office of Howard J. Stevens, APC, can be an informative resource and skilled guide. We can explain the workers’ compensation benefits to which you may be entitled.
Our law firm has provided quality representation for injured workers in San Diego County for more than 35 years. We use a wealth of legal knowledge, aggressive advocacy, our lawyer’s insurance claims examiner background and tradition of personal service to pursue solutions for employees seeking benefits.
How Could Filing A Workers’ Compensation Help You?
There are five kinds of workers’ compensation benefits that you or surviving family members may be eligible for after suffering a serious accident or an injury related to “continuous trauma,” including:
- Medical care — The employer covers hospital bills, rehabilitative therapy or other necessary medical costs following a work-related injury or illness.
- Permanent disability — Payments owed to you if complete recovery is impossible and you now have a mental or physical disability.
- Temporary disability — To recover wages if your condition cannot improve while you are working.
- Supplemental job displacement — Vouchers that pay for retraining for other jobs, if the previous duties cannot be resumed.
- Death benefits — Payments to family members if a work injury or illness proves fatal.
However, you likely will not receive any benefits after a work accident until you stand up for your rights. At Law Office of Howard J. Stevens, APC, we can advocate for your financial and medical needs throughout the process of pursuing your workers’ compensation claim.
We Fight To Win The Benefits You Deserve
Whether your concerns are medical, emotional, financial or legal, our law firm can skillfully address your needs throughout your case. Our lawyer will advocate for you when an insurance company tries to “lowball” you with minimum benefits. Your initial consultation costs you nothing — and our contingency fee policy means that you owe no legal fees unless you receive benefits.
Do not hesitate to seek the money that you need to recover from a job-related injury. Call our law office today at 619-880-4501 or send an email message to request a detailed case review. Our attorney can meet you at your home or hospital room if you are unable to travel to our office due to your injuries. Hablamos Espanol.